Friday, August 03, 2012


click to enlarge

Recycled book cover -
and my collage on back -

Keep away from those

who belittle your ambitions.

Small people always do that,

but the really great

make you believe

that you too

can become great.

Mark Twain


layers said...

hello mh, nice to hear from you via blog post comments. I love this mark twain quote...and of course all of your collages.. hope you are having a nice summer.

Coffee Messiah said...

Hello DW - and Thanks for stopping by and the email -
Will be in touch at that time, as it would be great to see you if it would work out -
Have a great trip = Cheers!

Sam Juliano said...

This is not the first time Mr. Clemens has offered a telling observation on human nature. At the very least it's food for thought, but more it's a revelation. Lovely collages as always my friend!

Coffee Messiah said...

Sam - Thanks much and have a great trip through the midwest = Cheers!

Gaby Bee said...

Hi Michael, it was so nice to hear from you again on FB. Which reminds me, I haven't been over to you blog lately. I've been on holiday and have loved seeing all your art now that I'm back. All of your collages are just great!

Have a sunny day!

Coffee Messiah said...

Gaby - Hello and Thanks for stopping by -
Been busy but hope to catch up around the blogs soon = Cheers!